Tech news, New ZEaland
Each tech startup news headline for New Zealand below leads to the online news source for that item, gathered from online tech news coverage in August 2018.
- An intro to Ambit, turnkey AI chatbot platform startup for business
- Little Yellow Bird lands $1M for garments industry focused blockchain tech
- NZ’s Cryptosaver platform moves to Australia, aiming to it easy for people to buy bitcoin
- Applications open for iSANZ Awards for cybersecurity professionals
- Allbirds startup aims to transform the footwear industry with shoes made from sugar
- Game development industry revenues grow 43% to record $143M
- Daon’s IdentityX allows citizens to create a verified digital ID at any time
- An intro to Consensus, online legal services marketplace
- Do startup accelerators work in New Zealand?
- A look at Mahuki innovation accelerator’s 10-team residency program
- Soda Inc creates incubator partnership for Hawke’s Bay businesses
- New Zealand Innovation Booster created with $10M startups-focused fund