Tech news, Malaysia
Each tech startup news headline for Malaysia below leads to the online news source for that item, gathered from online tech news coverage in August 2018.
- An intro to FinC, education platform that helps train users become more financially savvy
- China’s WeChat wallet rewarding Malaysian users with virtual money packets in country growth bid
- diffride, homegrown ride-hailing startup, launches in the vacuum after Uber’s departure from SE Asia
- MaGIC and UN launch Youth Co:Lab bootcamp for youth-led startups and social enterprises
- Flower Chimp raises $1.5M to expand florist services across SE Asia
- Accenture unveils 8 startups selected for 2018 Fintech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific