Singapore: Press releases
The Singapore newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Singapore’s startups and technology-related developments in Singapore.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Singapore’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Big Data Exchange (BDx) Welcomes Cogent to Singapore (SIN1) Facility
- Acronis Cyberthreats Report predicts 2021 will be the "year of extortion"
- SSG Corp.(SSG)為了透過增加新加坡與歐洲、中東及非洲地區的資深銷售領導者來增強全球地位
- Forrester's Singapore 2020 Customer Experience Index: Financial Services Brands Improved CX Quality Significantly, Even Amid The Pandemic
- Monese adopts Thought Machine's core banking platform Vault, to reach millions more customers
- Giift launches "GiiftPay"
- Itiviti's sell-side OMS recognized for Best Equity Trading System of the Year at FOW Asia Capital Markets Awards
- 全球領導者匯聚在亞洲最大的 HR & Worktech 會議 - People Matters TechHR 2020，重寫人力資源及 Worktech 手冊
- 全球領袖齊聚一堂，在亞洲最大的HR&Worktech會議－People Matters TechHR 2020中改寫HRB & Worktech指南
- Global Crypto Brokerage, FinxFlo, Launched to Eliminate Market Distortions and Encourage Fair Trading
- Consumer research shows Budget Direct's Singlish-speaking sock puppet gets Singapore's vote
- Bellagraph Nova Group, The World's Fastest Growing 360 Degrees Lifestyle Platform, Announces Landmark Merger Taking Flight
- CenturyLink Expands Cloud Alliance with Dell and VMware in Asia Pacific
- Cloudike releases business-use cloud service in Southeast Asia
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.