Singapore: Press releases
The Singapore newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Singapore’s startups and technology-related developments in Singapore.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Singapore’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Global Scamdemic: Scams Become Number One Online Crime
- PeopleStrong continues to make strides in its global expansion; Appoints Head of Global Markets and Partnerships in Singapore
- Rurusama9's "Ara Ara" Video Reaches 6 Million Views
- EQUOS Crypto Exchange Achieves "A+" Transparency Ranking
- Belinda Tanoto Emphasizes Innovation and Collaboration at "Talking Philanthropy" Global Forum
- Kirirom Group (vKirirom Pte., Ltd.) ranked in "Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM Asia Pacific 2020" for 4 consecutive years
- Newgen Set to "Transform Experiences" at its Annual Customer Event-NewgenConnect 2021
- China Life Singapore Provides Complimentary "COVID-19 Vaccine Protection" Coverage to Customers
- GenScript receives "Best Contract Research Organization Award" in the 4th Annual Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Excellence Awards Ceremony 2021
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- People Matters Pte. Ltd/
- Big Data Exchange (BDx) Welcomes Cogent to Singapore (SIN1) Facility
- Acronis Cyberthreats Report predicts 2021 will be the "year of extortion"
- SSG Corp.(SSG)為了透過增加新加坡與歐洲、中東及非洲地區的資深銷售領導者來增強全球地位
- Forrester's Singapore 2020 Customer Experience Index: Financial Services Brands Improved CX Quality Significantly, Even Amid The Pandemic
- Monese adopts Thought Machine's core banking platform Vault, to reach millions more customers
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.