New Zealand: Press releases
The New Zealand newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around New Zealand’s startups and technology-related developments in New Zealand.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and New Zealand’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Cargill expands crush capacity to meet strong domestic and international demand for Australian canola and cottonseed oil
- Novavax Nuvaxovid™ COVID-19 Vaccine Granted Expanded Provisional Approval in New Zealand for Adolescents Aged 12 Through 17
- Announcing the Release of The Disruptors, the First Comprehensive Documentary Film on ADHD Award-Winning, Star-Studded Documentary Available in New Zealand on Apple TV/iTunes, Google Play & YouTube
- Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting Asia Pacific Wins the Grand Globee® and Multiple Gold and Silver Golden Bridge Awards
- Miruku, a New Zealand animal-free dairy start-up emerges from stealth on Foodtech VC investment.
- Pepperstone get inside Day Traders heads with a global campaign via Saatchi & Saatchi NZ
- ZQRX Announces Exponential Growth As They Drive Forward the Sustainable Fashion Landscape
- Blockchain & related tech may play a pivotal role in 2022, says Kalkine Media
- Trustees Executors Leverages SS&C Platform to Launch New Business
- RedShield appoints Senior Verizon Cyber Security VP as Chief Revenue Officer in U.S. Push
- Dense Air Partners With Spark to Enhance Mobile Broadband Services in New Zealand
- Cohesio Group to bring Silicon Valley's Fetch Robotics solutions to Australia and New Zealand region
- Brightcove Publishes Q1 Global Video Index; Shows Increase in Enterprise Video Use as Workforces Shifted to Remote Environments in Australia and New Zealand
- Brightcove Publishes Q1 Global Video Index; Shows Uptick in Video Streaming for News Content in Australia and New Zealand
- Companies can Now Sign Legally Binding Documents on Live Video Calls
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.