Cybersecurity and datasec news coverage from Startup News Asia has been boosted by the addition of PR Newswire Asia feeds, introducing a new layer of information for those interested in cybersecurity technologies and related startups.
Cybersec and datasec items below are drawn from PR Newswire Asia’s press release system, pulling together a broad cross-section of news releases around cybersec, where possible focusing on datasec in the broad Asia-Pacific region.
- Jianpu Technology Inc. Announces its CEO, Mr. Daqing Ye, Elected as the Advisory Board Member of China Mobile Application Security Committee
- FICO Survey: Banking Passwords Are Problematic! Filipinos Want Biometrics
- YITU Technology received ISO/IEC 27701:2019 certification from BSI, becomes the first Chinese AI company to obtain it
- SecurityHQ, Formerly Known as Si Consult, Reveals New Brand Identity
- RedShield appoints Senior Verizon Cyber Security VP as Chief Revenue Officer in U.S. Push
- NetFoundry and Cloud Solution Partners Extend Zero Trust Networking to Google Cloud and Anthos Applications
- Herta Dianugerah "COVID-19 Response Seal of Excellence" Amat Kompetitif Daripada European Commission
- Herta, EC로부터 경쟁 치열한 '코로나19 대응 우수성 인장' 받아
- Crypto.com Completes Key Exchange Infrastructure Upgrades
- Leidos Australia Announces Chief Executive
- Genie Networks Menang Fortress Cyber Security Award 2020
- Genie Networks Wins 2020 Fortress Cyber Security Award
- Genie Networks Raih "2020 Fortress Cyber Security Award"
- Genie Networksが2020 Fortress Cyber Security Awardを受賞
- Genie Networks คว้ารางวัล 2020 Fortress Cyber Security Award
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services; PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.