= IOT Asia & Australia =
~ iot & iiot News ~
~ September 2017 ~
The internet of things and the industrial internet of things each span a huge number of applications and opportunities.
The list below provides an at-a-glance outline of items in the broad IoT space in Asia and Australia, and of relevance to the wider IOT space beyond the broad Asia-Pacific region.
- Connected devices & buildings bring great efficiencies – and new threats
- Can large companies successfully innovate in the IoT space?
- ‘…IoT could generate near $11.1TN a year in economic value by 2025…’
- Fenox Venture Capital, ASUS partner for $50M AI & IOT fund
- Australia: Everything IOT Global Leadership Summit – Sydney, October
- Australia: Thinxtra IoT gains $10M from Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- China’s Internet of Things sector output reportedly exceeds US$142BN
- China: IoT applications take spotlight at Cross-Strait Startup Contest
- India: A look at Carnot, IoT startup offering car diagnostics solution
- India: Get My Parking IoT platform secures $3M
- India: WorkFridge IoT aims to ensure offices never run out of stationery
- New Zealand: Solarcity partners Carbontrack for remote power control via IOT